Product review summary
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products deliver value through:
— Helps eliminate the cost of using SCAs (supplemental coolant additives), regular testing and the manpower required to perform these tasks effectively eliminating those costs when compared to conventional or fully formulated coolants.
Long Service Life
— 750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) on-road use (8 years or 15,000 hours off highway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix® CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4 years.
Optimal cooling system operation
— The silicate free formula improves heat transfer when compared to silicate containing formulations. Silicates deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating.
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a silicate free, extended life coolant that contains nitrites.
- Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present.
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed and a nitrite containing coolant is recommended.
- Some OEMs recommend the use of nitrite free coolants. Check with your OEM.