Techron® Protection Plus Powersports & Small Engine Fuel System Treatment 4 oz Case
Product review summary
Provides 3 benefits in one bottle: detergency to dissolve gum and varnish, best in class corrosion protection, and category leading fuel stability – all backed by Chevron science.
- Detergency cleans, removes and prevents intake valve deposits in port fuel injected engines, which improves engine operability issues, such as rough idle and accelerator / throttle responsiveness.
- Cleans and controls carbon and combustion chamber deposits, minimizing cold start problems and deposit-related knock and ping. Prevents gum and varnish and disperses any that already exist in the fuel system.
- Maximum corrosion (rust) control of the entire fuel system in the most severe off-road and performance conditions.
- Stabilizes fuel for up to 24 months, delivering more than 4X fuel oxidation stability over pump fuel alone.
- Uniquely formulated to not contribute to water absorption, and is alcohol free, which helps reduce the risk of engine damage caused by excess water in the fuel during the combustion process.
- Restores power and performance by cleaning fuel injectors, throttle body, carburetor and combustion chamber.
- Minimizes harmful exhaust emissions by keeping vital engine parts clean.
Techron Power Sports is recommended for:
- Gasoline engines including carbureted, two-stroke, four-stroke, port or electronic fuel injected and direct injected engines. Not for aviation.
- Engines burning ethanol-blended fuel, such as E10, E15 and E85
- Will not harm catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Treat Rate: 1 ounce of Techron Powersports & Small Engine treats 4 gallons of gasoline.