Details & Benefits
Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in older two- and four-stroke diesel engines where the SAE 40 engine oil is specified by the OEM. Delo 100 Motor Oil delivers value through:
- High temperature deposit control - Protects against high temperature oxidation and oil thickening in older engines.
- Special extreme pressure antiwear properties - Protects critical valve train components.
- Protection against rust, corrosion, varnish, and sludge - Helps keep oil screens, filters, and rings clean and free for prolonged periods.
- Warranty Plus protection - Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train.
Agriculture, Construction, Inland Marine
Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway applications where SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM.
- Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two-stroke diesel engines requiring highly effective control of wear and deposits.
- Delo 100 Motor Oil utilizes exceptional quality technology to provide excellent performance in older engines burning ultra low sulfur diesel fuels.
Delo 100 Motor Oil meets the requirements of:
- API Service Categories — CF, CF2
- Detroit Diesel Corporation two-stroke engine recommendations, including the 0.85% ash maximum limit for Series 149 engines.