400 Motor Oil SAE 30 Quart Case
Product review summary
Delo 400 monograde heavy duty motor oils deliver value through:
- Controlled oil costs - Minimal crownland deposits and outstanding oxidation stability lead to the ability to minimize oil consumption.
- Long engine life - Excellent control of deposits and wear optimize the engine overhaul intervals.
- Exceptional engine cleanliness - High detergency provides excellent deposit and sludge control in the piston ring belt area.
- Warranty Plus protection - Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train.
Delo 400 monograde oils are mixed-fleet motor oils recommended for older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines that require a monograde engine oil.
- Delo 400 oils are formulated for exceptional performance in older engines using both normal, high, and low sulfur diesel fuels.
- Delo 400 monograde oils are not recommended for use in DDC two-stroke engines
Delo 400 is approved for
- MAN M 3275-2
- MB-Approval 228.2
- MTU Category 2