Update April 2023
Chevron strives to make our websites an engaging and accessible experience for all users. To help enhance the accessibility of Chevron’s websites, we are guided by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and our own best practices.
Building an engaging and accessible website experience for all users is also consistent with Chevron’s values. We conduct our business in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, respecting the law and universal human rights to benefit the communities where we work. We have an inclusive work environment that values the uniqueness and diversity of individual talents, experiences and ideas.
Here are some of the ways we are working to enhance the accessibility of our websites:
- Aiming to improve design responsiveness for enhanced accessibility across a variety of devices
- Seeking to enhance navigation and organize content to better facilitate movement across the site
- Striving to provide text, transcripts, and attributes for assistive technologies.
Customizing and changing computer settings can enhance your experience.
For best online and mobile experience, here are some suggestions:
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
- Download our latest smartphone or tablet apps for iOS or Android™ devices.
- To change accessibility settings on your computer, smartphone, or tablet: My computer My Way provides tips.
Responding to your questions
As websites are constantly evolving, please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have questions, feedback, or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page, please contact us. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page/URL in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concern.