Details & Benefits
Delo 400 monograde heavy duty motor oils deliver value through:
- Controlled oil costs - Minimal crownland deposits and outstanding oxidation stability lead to the ability to minimize oil consumption.
- Long engine life - Excellent control of deposits and wear optimize the engine overhaul intervals.
- Exceptional engine cleanliness - High detergency provides excellent deposit and sludge control in the piston ring belt area.
- Warranty Plus protection - Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train.
Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Forestry, Inland Marine, Oil and Gas, Pickup Trucks, Buses, Cement Equipment, Commercial Trucks, Waste Haulers
Delo 400 monograde oils are mixed-fleet motor oils recommended for older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines that require a monograde engine oil.
- Delo 400 oils are formulated for exceptional performance in older engines using both normal, high, and low sulfur diesel fuels.
- Delo 400 monograde oils are not recommended for use in DDC two-stroke engines
Delo 400 is approved for
- MAN M 3275-2
- MB-Approval 228.2
- MTU Category 2